Become a Member
The Accounting Student Association is an organization for all class levels and majors; all students are encouraged to join! The following are steps to become a member!
We look forward to seeing you!
To be considered an ACTIVE member, you need to attend at least 4 ASA meetings and events. Attendance is taken at every meeting. You cannot list ASA on your resume without being considered an active member.
As a member of the MSU Accounting Student Association, you will have many opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Some of these opportunities include:
- Meetings with company recruiters and FREE food
- Networking with students with similar interest
- Exposure/networking with professionals in the accounting profession
- Volunteer opportunities each semester
- Valuable experiences to share on your resume and in interviews
We connect students to companies such as:
Feel free to email email@example.com with questions!